Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Seeking mod team.

Seeking a position on a community mod team. Preferably an fps, using the ut3 or bf2 engine- but id welcome any offers.

If your in a team, or know of one thats recruiting/starting, id love it if you could help me out ^^

kwark.ink@gmail.com

Cheers.

Replies

• Infallible
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    If you're willing to be active, and produce content updates at least weekly, then I might consider having you join my mod's team. I'll check out you're work tomorrow and message you if I'm interested, as well as more info on the mod. I'm in a bit of a rush here, sorry.
  • Infallible
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Alright, if you wouldn't mind linking me to some of you're work I'd be happy to take a look. The mod is a modern combat FPS with a relaxed gameplay style, the goal being on fun and ease to play, as well as supporting competitive play, on the Sauerbraten engine. Currently I am the only artist on it, and I haven't gotten much done as I'm new to environment art and have mainly been experimenting, but now that I'm getting the hang of it I should be able to pick up speed and get working. We have one level design artist, named Matuka, but he's not the best, and I'm not yet sure how active he's going to be. I plan on getting an FTP up shortly in order to share work and display progress within the team, as well as get some form of communication center up.

If you're interested just PM me some work by you or contact me on msn/by email at r_petrucha@hotmail.com.