Home Technical Talk

zbrush poly paint question

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
Rhinokey polycounter lvl 18
.................................................zbrush poly paint question............................................................
............................................................Question 1..........................................................................
..................can i toggle the poly painting on and off without losing my painting work?.................
.......................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................
..............................thank you for visiting my zbrush poly painting thread,.....................................
............................if you have answers to my zbrush polypainting question...................................
........................please leave your answer by pressing the reply button below..............................
...............................................................Thanks............................................................................
................................................................Marvin............................................................................

Replies