Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Belinda - Game Character (base't on art of G.Brom)

- Hi, everyone, this is my first post on polyconut :poly121: And I preview my last model)
Free-download this, and previous my models - http://www.3dexport.com/img-belinda-17996.htm

1251710453259215_1.jpg

125171061715944_3.jpg

show_image.php?work_id=58992&num=2

Replies

• Max
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Max
    Cool character, I especially like the legs and feet, the torso is really weird, and the tits are very centered in a weird way, other than that, it's awesome! I wish I where as good!
  • poopinmymouth
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    poopinmymouth polycounter lvl 19
    This is such an excellent recreation. I recognized it as Brom's right away. I wonder if we can get some closeups of the face, it kind of looks off, but I'm not sure in what way.
  • crazyfingers
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    crazyfingers polycounter lvl 10
    Interesting model thar.

I agree some of the anatomy is disturbing, but i think in kind of a good way. Your concept art is beleivable that some of the boobage would be distorted in that corset thing, so side by side with that i can see this being intentional. The over the top muscle structure on the back fits too, though the shoulder blade area reads alittle off. This chick would be a great bad guy.

The face is too flat though, you have some great anatomy popping out in the rest of the body, but the flace... it almost looks like a mask. Not sure what to suggest maybe some blush?

The rest of her body has so much character, i think you should add to her head area... comes off as too simple. I love the shoulder piece, get some of that action going on on the head and this thing will really start singing i think.

All crits aside this is a very strong piece, great way to start on Polycount!
  • Bruno Afonseca
    This is such an excellent recreation. I recognized it as Brom's right away. I wonder if we can get some closeups of the face, it kind of looks off, but I'm not sure in what way.

jaw shape and lips from what i can see. chin needs to be a bit broader with a more defined shape. lips pulled a bit closer to the nose and a a lil bit away from the face, to give the mouth more volume.
  • Sauron
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Sauron polycounter lvl 10
    that's f**kin' sick! amazing work!
  • TWilson
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TWilson polycounter lvl 18
    Looks great! Great interpretation into 3d. Very true to the concept.

The helmet / face mask looks like it's flush with the face though. I think there should be a bit of a lip there so it's more of a helmet and less borg.

Welcome to Polyconut!
  • woogity
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    awesome work on the body structure especially the torso, very accurate :D

look forward to seeing more!

-Woog