Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Gore Fest 2000 - Axe Gun

Here's the weapon for the game prototype I am currently working on. There's a little story behind it as the bunny is balls out in love with his axe, where as the skull is the remains of the game developer of the bunny's world (taken down by the main villain) Now all that remains of him is the skull and he has to convince Mr. Hippity to take him along to go back after the bad guy.

Since Mr. Hippity's only care in the world is the axe the only way he'll take along the skull is by modifying and attaching it to his weapon. The axe handle originally was a big staff using co-escapee critter from the asylum they just broke out of set on putting this together. (A beaver to widdle down the axe handle and a porcupine to help sew the tounge on)

I know this is a lot of plot but it'll help the better understand what I want. I want the axe handle to look like it's been chewed down by a beaver, figure that will be all in the normal map. And the skull to look charred since thats how the game designer was killed.

Sorry to be all TLDR XD

zotter_mr_hippity_concept_4_001jpg.jpg

gun_axe_ref_01.jpg

gun_axe_ref_02.jpg

gun_axe_ref_03.jpg

gun_axe_ref_04.jpg