Home Artists Looking For Work

Experienced Character Artist Available for work

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
FAT_CAP polycounter lvl 18
Hi, I am an industry experienced character artist and am on the lookout for either freelance or fulltime in house work.

I have worked within teams of various sizes and am comfortable with all aspects of the character pipeline, from concepting through to sculpting, UVing, texturing, LOD work, material setup and final rendering. I have worked within various fields and prduced artwork for companies such as Midway Games, Ford Motors and various television/ film companies.

You can find all examples of my work on http://www.SamChester.co.uk

Some shots of the work I have recently produced can be seen below.

illustrative_sumo_persp.jpg

Styles.jpg

UrbanDread_Body.jpg

DaleyZbrush.jpg

[imghttp://www.samchester.co.uk/3d/Wheelman/stavo_head.jpg[/img]

Buyer_Head.jpg

fernando_body.jpg

SamChester_rider_web.jpg

SamChester_marine_pose.jpg

Final.jpg

beauty.jpg

occultist_orthos.jpg

Verminator_Vectorweb.jpg

monsters.jpg

Replies

• iammfa
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    great works artist .. :)
    the last 2 images is hand made by painting or 3d models with ink materials ..?

if you have more time, can you help me in my next project, i'll be pleased if we will be friends even you will say " NO.. "

• FAT_CAP
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hi iammfa, the last two pics are just 2D drawings, no 3D gubbins at all on those.

If you post progress of your next project in the "Pimping and Previews" section of the site here I will be sure to pop in and give you some tips if you need them .
  • FAT_CAP
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Just thought I would update this thread as I am available for work again - either freelance or fulltime in-house.

Here are some shots of my latest character

SamChester_Goat_Posed.jpg

SamChester_Goat_Orthos.jpg

SamChester_Goat_Morphs.jpg