Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook: Kamikaze Mikey

Hey there Everyone!

After completing a course in Game Development it seems that now would be a good time to start working on a portfolio in the hopes of finding a job somewhere and anywhere XP

I figured making a sketchbook thread here would be a good start in getting helpfull feedback and comments from everyone in the hopes of helping me become a better artists.... Anywayz without further ado.. heres a picture of a sculpt I did for the Creatures and Critters competition XP

[IMG]http://boards.polycount.net/C:\Documents and Settings\Noel Leeming\Desktop\RockEater UPDATES\R2\New Folder\New Folder\New Folder\New Folder\FINALCOMP3.jpg[/IMG]

Replies

• Emil Mujanovic
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Emil Mujanovic polycounter lvl 18
    Welcome to the Polycount Community.
    Unfortunately none of your images are loading.
  • Marnik
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Marnik polycounter lvl 8
    Haha, that was awesome.

Hey there Kamikaze, instead of loading the images through polycount, it's easier to upload them to a photobucket or Da or something like that and just post the image through the link. Lookin' forward to seeing your work and what GaD has taught you, seeing as how I'm currently in the program as well =D
  • Kamikaze Mikey
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hahaha sorry bout all that!

Thanks for the photobucket tip Marnik with any luck these should work! Btw, the sculpt itself actually won second place so I was pretty stoked about that!

20208-1248684252-artwork.jpg

After entering that competition I decided to make a low res version of the rock eater creature as well!

700-700-20208-1248690829-artwork.jpg