Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Multivaders - Low poly Prop & Environment art

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
dummeh polycounter lvl 18
Hey everyone.

I'm looking for someone who can contribute environment art and props (both texture and models) to our game, Multivaders (http://multivaders.com). Right now it's a non-commercial game and current plans are to release the game for free (so I can't offer money for your help at the moment) but there are things I can offer such as web hosting for portfolios, public exposure to your art (for example), the experience (the team are all industry veterans) and the chance to work on a unique, kick-ass game)

There are a few obvious requirements - please don't offer help if you don't have the time to follow it up with. The game also has quite a defined art style and the most important requirement is that the artist can match that style (no photosource, baked GI style lighting, old-school-adventure-style shading on textures). I've provided an example of current in-game props below. A majority of props have less than 500 triangles and 128x128 diffuse/glow textures.

If you think you can help (or know anyone who can) feel free to reply to this thread or send me a PM. Many thanks in advance for anyone who takes the time to read this and offers to help :)

prop_style.jpg

Replies

• Jozzy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Jozzy polycounter lvl 8
    Hi there, this is Josephine. I am currently student at Art Institute of California- San Francisco and graduating with Bachelor's Degree in Game Art & Design. I highly would love to help you with your Sci-Fi genre props and other stuff toward your environment. I think that will be perfect for my portfolio and fitting into my one of project I am working on for my future demo reel. It is still in early stage process on my project. I highly would enjoy working with you on that one.

Please feel free to contact me via MissJozzy@gmail.com for my quick respond.