Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

2D concept and texture artists looking for practice

Hello,

I recently graduated as an illustrator and I am looking to become more familiar with the gaming industry. I recently finished working on an unannounced Konami Title as a environment concept artist. I am looking for projects that need a concept artist so that I may further my skills. I am also interested in learning how to become a texture artists. I have used 3D Studio Max before but I am only familiar with the basic tools. If anyone is willing to help me learn to use the tools I would be willing to paint textures for them.

Here is my website and you can take a look at some of my work.
KristinHouser.com

If you are interested please email me at:
Kradisay@gmail.com

Replies

• Elhrrah
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Elhrrah polycounter lvl 8
    Are you still looking for a project? I might have one that you would find interesting.

Our main need is for an environmental concept artist, although I must admit that, with the current state of our project (fresh is an understatement), I am somewhat reluctant to make any false promises. If you are still looking, however, it would be great if we could talk.
  • odium
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    odium polycounter lvl 18
    Hi Eolande,

Team Blur Games is an indie team currently tasked with making our post apocalyptic game "OverDose", and while we have an amazing talented bunch of concept artists onboard, none of them work in an environmental capacity as yourself, which is an area we are currently lacking in. As OverDose is set in a post nuclear "ala Fallout" style world, our games imagery and settings are over a vast array of environments, from burnt forests to eviscerated cities and even war torn snow areas.

If you’re interested, you can find out more about OverDose at our website, which is:

http://www.teamblurgames.com/overdose

On the site you can read up on the story, check out screenshots and view movies of the game in progress. If you would like any more info on the project, give me a mail or PM? odium@teamblurgames.com