Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Primal Nature,Crysis mod, needs YOU!

Primal Nature: Bloodshed is a new upcoming mod for Crysis. I am currently recruiting basically every posible position there is. I have little skill in texture but i can Zbrush,so im in need of some of the talented modelers/texture artist of polycount.

Plot
Plot
Set in 2137,Massive space explorations,and planet wide wars are a harsh reality of life.
Unwillingly drafted,you must fight or face treason.You are sent with a small company of men to a relativaly unknown planet. Lush Green with spot of white from space,Scanners indicated the presence of an atomosphere better than Earth's. You awake and emerge from your sleeper cell. The blast doors open and your company commander walks in,briefs that you will explore the planet and the be extracted.You all begin to move to the armory to warm up and run a few obstacle courses.Afterwards planetary landing begin on the lush green and white planet.

Features
Very detailed and widely ranging environments
New AI
New Weapons and Vehicles
Many new animals
Dinosaurs
New custom graphic Config (will increase graphical quality of CryEngine 2 and increase Performance)
Huge open-explorable maps
New HUD
New melee and item making system
Inventory for item making system (weight system for it as well)
24/7 time cycles (each map has a 24 hr cycle and is continued from one map to another)
Free aim
New dialog and music
New vegetation
1st and 3rd person camera switching
Many more

For Screenshots visit the Dev Thread here.

Warning,note this contains Hi resolution screenshots.I would post them on here but the resolution of them may take a while for some people to load.

Please do not hesitate to message me, CerealDemon or E-mail me at Iheartmetallica1981@yahoo.com

Other contact info:

Steam - Godlike810
Xfire- Godlike810
MSN - WeLiveInEmerica1@live.com

Other Links for the mod:
CrymodDB -Mod team's Crymod portal
Crymod - My Crymod user page
ModDB - Under construction

CryGenProductions information:
I have been contacted by a Web Designer for CryGen Productions,but we have not finalized his entry into the team.
Please only contact ME, DayGhost is the Modern Infantry Combat team recruitment handler and has no part in Primal Nature

For anyone who visits my page,and see's the Halo:Codename Angel mod,we are also recruiting this mod as well.

Other work by me:
Random map made in about 3 hours

Replies