Zin83 polycounter lvl 9
This is WIP. Comments and crits please!

warzone7.jpg

Replies

• ParoXum
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ParoXum polycounter lvl 9
    Light beams are a bit too much powerful I think. And I'd put some light coming from behind the camera to put some more depth to the scene(a rim light or something).

The assets are looking good.
  • Wiktor
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Wiktor polycounter lvl 11
    Looks cool!
    I agree with ParoXum about adding some other light source to add some depth and shadows.
    Also, I can't get my head around the yellowish building. It looks like it's made out of wax or cheese! :D

Keep it up!
  • vladino
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    vladino polycounter lvl 15
    I agree with what was said. Dim the light beams and put more light soureces in the scene to define the depth. Also the shiny bumpy wall on the yellow building does not look good. The bump scale does not match the size of the building, should be much smaller, and maybe not so shiny.

Anyway good start!
  • Zin83
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Zin83 polycounter lvl 9
    Thanks for the comments. I will work on getting some more light sources in the scene and fix the cheese building lol.
  • Autocon
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Autocon polycounter lvl 15
    I don't really see a construction site here. The large building with the barbed wire looks more like a prison building than anything. The only thing that seems somewhat construction site would be the flood lights and flood lights are used in lots of things not related to construction.

I think more construction related props would make this look more like what you want instead of a exterior prison.