Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

3d Artists wanted

polycounter lvl 11
Offline / Send Message
hendrix polycounter lvl 11
Hello all,

A friend of mine Dannylad, stuck me onto this site, and told me it was full of talented 3d artists, and boy was he right!

I am running a half-life 2 modification called 1985. It is set during a fictional third world war scenario of the same date, and features a British army unit fighting the might of the Warsaw Pact in Germany, and then a post-nuclear Rebellion back in the UK.

We currently have a lot of work done, but are looking to expand our team before our first internal alpha release.

We have a lot of scope, and know that the only limit to what we can achieve is ourselves.

We need 3d modelers, textures and animators to produce map props, vehicles, weaponry and characters, and are willing to take people of any ability.

The only requirement other than a flare for modeling is a decent sense of humour!

If you are interested, or have any questions then please visit our website:

www.1985-mod.com

or our http://forums.1985-mod.com

alternatively, you can visit our moddb profile http://www.moddb.com/mods/1985

if all else fails, i am almost always on msn arpbarker@hotmail.com

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and good luck!!!

Replies

• hendrix
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    hendrix polycounter lvl 11
    Currently seeking someone who is looking for a 3d challenge. We have a very good modeling team but are looking to expand.

Do you know how to model realistic character?
    Are you good at keeping to fixed poly requirements?
    do you have some free time?
    Are you sexy enough to joing the 1985 team?

If you think so, then look us with the details above:

We are looking for someone to model British infantry from the 1980s, in various dress states and with various kit and equipment. Interested?

I know its slightly novel, but i have found pictures of hard models to use as reference for what we will be requiring.

13590051a5673033272l.jpg
    13590051a5673033329l.jpg
    RMFalklandsF.jpg