Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Action Hero -> Low Poly

polycounter lvl 15
Offline / Send Message
Firebert polycounter lvl 15
Well I just finished that action hero contest over at ZBrushCentral. What a nightmare. Not because of software or the subject matter, but because life love's to get in the way of things. Personal life -vs- computer time -vs- full-time job -vs- travelling out of town -vs- personal life, etc.

I'm now going to take this and make it low poly. The fire will most likely be planes and textures I think, but I sculpted it in ZBrush for the competition because I thought it would be a nice challenge. The images shown here I completed yesterday after the comp was finished. I didn't have time to put these in my final entry. I was out of town on business for the past 12 days and my computer decided to heat up and crash at least 3 -4 times the night the competition was closing. But I wanted to at least have something better to use later when I update/re-re-re-vamp my portfolio site. Plus, I need a solid female character in my folio.

Here is my thread for the contest. The final entry is on the last page and also has the turntable and transpose videos on it.

So anyway, hope you guys like what you see. I'll start posting the low poly transfers this week.

Click any of the images below to view a slightly higher res.

cr4low.jpg
cr5low.jpg
cr6low.jpg
cr7low.jpg
cr8low.jpg

CR4low.jpg
CR5low.jpg
CR6low.jpg
CR7low.jpg
CR8low.jpg

Replies