Home General Discussion

Anyone got any used games?

******* I want everyone to know that before I started this thread I did read through all the "forum rules" to see if I was allowed to post something like this. I don't know, seemed like something that someone doesn't think should be here. But hell, there are some pretty random threads out there.

Anyway.

Recently I've been looking at picking up a couple used pc or xbox 360 games. So I thought maybe I might see if anyone here has a game or two they aren't playing anymore... of course I would buy them off of you if you were willing to sell them... ebay or something.

So here is what I'm looking for.

PC:
I interested in farely recent games. Games that still have some "online life" to them. I'm also, if available, preferring Games for Windows LIVE games (make sure LIVE is in that). Something like Gears of War, Halo 2, or Shadowrun.

Xbox 360:
Anything really... just let me know if you have any used 360 games.

Let me know!
If anyone is interested I have a copy of Quantum of Solace that I don't play anymore.

And again... hopefully I'm not breaking any rules. :P

OH. I almost forgot. :P For a year or two now I've had an extra copy of Half Life 2 on my steam account that I can gift to anyone. If anyone wants it let me know and I'll send it to you for free... that is if someone hasn't already asked. :)

Replies