Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

3d models wanted, .x or .fbx

cpyburn78
polycounter lvl 14
Offline / Send Message
cpyburn78 polycounter lvl 14
We are creating a MMORPG, it is already in its first year of making. Mass Multiplayer server and client is already complete. The engine is near completion with use of all latest technologies Visual studio 2008, mssqlserver 2008 enterprise, and windows server 2008 enterprise. I dont plan on releasing the game for another year but we are to the point of adding models aka trees, bushes, shrubs, statues, flowers, towns, houses, huts, dungeons, etc. I am not asking for anyone to create anything they havent already created unless you really want to. I would just like some models to use for testing and demos and you would recieve full credit for the work you did. I would also like one animated model, that can walk, run, jump, and fight just to test our animation code. If you gave permission to let us use it in the game as well, I would love to and would gladly pay you its value once the game is released. We will also give the demo of the game to anyone that lets us use a model. We currently have been using spheres and cubes and random non animated models for place holders which we downloaded from turbo squid. We would like to add some real content, even if its just for trial use. If this sounds like something you are interested in, let me know. Cpyburn78@yahoo.com. Money will be involved once we are out of the alpha stages.