Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Various 3D Artists Needed For Platform Game

Team name:
Sunstar Productions (Not registered)

Project name:
'Project Conqueror' (Name not final)

Brief description:
It's a 3D sidescroller shooter/platformer. Sci-Fi in nature. About an alien who crash-lands on a planet, gets her powers stolen by the planet's government, and decides to raise hell (I.E. take down just about anyone in her path) with what little power she has left to get her abilities back and make everyone pay.
Linear in general, but plan for there to be usually two paths you can take- one high, one low, but both generally lead to the same finish point. Later levels may have 3 paths.

Target aim:
Freeware, PC

Compensation:
None, unfortunately. Experience, Credit, the usual fare. Can take whatever you made and put it in a portfolio, also.

Technology:
C++
OGRE3D
Maya 8 or higher
3DsMax
Blender3D
OpenAL
Direct3D
OIS

Talent needed:
Character Modelers: Must be able to model various fantasy characters
Animators: Must be able to animate action sequences with fluid movement.
Level Modelers (Organic): Need modelers that can model organic substances such as forests and mountains.

Team structure:

Prominence (me): I'm a writer, designer, and currently learning basic game design theory.
Dan: Engine Programmer
Woflborg: Engine Programmer
Fankenstein: Concept Artist/Modeler
Tarranon: Composer

http://www.freewebs.com/sunstarproduction/index.htm (Warning: It's crap.)
http://www.sunstars.co.cc/ (New Site, incomplete)

Contacts:
Prominence- MSN/Email: hyperkid_211@hotmail.com

Previous Work by Team:
Available on request. Mostly a bigger unfinished project.

Additional Info:
The game style is gonna be kinda humorously evil, and the script I've written out promises some chuckles, at least. Here's a snippet or two I wrote up:

Enemy- "Child, what are you doing? You against the entire military? That promises certain death!"
Main Character- "Huh. So you realized. And you're still here? If you were smart, you'd have realized that and ran to actually PREVENT it."
---
Boss- "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I AM THE FIERCEST OF WARRIORS! THE MOST ELITE OF SOLDIERS! THE STRONGEST OF BEINGS ON THIS PLANET!"
Main Character- "Odd. All I see is THE LOUDEST OF IDIOTS!"

Stuff like that.

Concept art + Models and such:

NeaionColored2.png

xeaniontr4copy-1.png

CoordinatorHildaColored.png

City.jpg

Basic Engine is working now: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDRvzRmnv5c[/ame]

Thank you for your time.

Replies

• Tuyir6e7e
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Bump! thx ! It was the silliest incident that brought Nannette into my life.buy wow gold, I had been in my local supermarket and spent more than I should. When I reached the checkout girl I remarked, wow gold jokingly, that my money was all gone after I had paid for all the articles. On my way out through the main doors a girl suddenly appeared and asked me, wow gold that if I was really short of cash, she was willing to lend me some maple story mesos, in order for me to get home. I was very surprised and she was a rather attractive looking girl maple story mesos. Now, as it was hardly an everyday experience, maple story mesos having a gorgeous girl appear out of thin air and offer me money. maple story gold ,maple story power leveling