Home General Discussion

The industry Is collapsing, what are your thoughts?

Replies

• gavku
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    gavku polycounter lvl 18
    hahaha wtf Blazier that shit is all over the place....I think I may understand what you're trying to say but my face exploded in the process....
  • carlo_c
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    gavku wrote: »
    my face exploded in the process....

That made me lol.

Based on what everyone is saying, my personal opinion is that I don't feel *extremely* worried. I just think that it could take me longer than expected to find a job when I start looking, but hey like everyone says thats time to work on the portfolio :poly124:
  • Mark Dygert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Blaizer wrote: »
    The end is near? why should i ware that sign?
    In America we have a crazy style of preaching. People put on a sandwich board sign normally it says "THE END IS NIGH(near)!", then quotes some obscure bible verse to back up his freaky claims.

They grab their Bible and a bell, and stand on street corners yelling at the top of their lungs "The end is NIGH! REPENT YE SINNERS! REPENT OR YOU'LL BURN IN THE FIRES OF HELL FOREVER!" over and over again. You might remember THIS GUY (Kareem Abdul Jabbar, a famous America Basketball player) in Stephen King's movie The Stand. Same idea, different message.

They are normally disturbed people who misinterpret things happening around them, to mean the end of the world. Kind of like Chicken Little, the sky is falling.

In short: Its a way to say your concerns are unfounded and your a crazy alarmist.
  • danr
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    danr interpolator
    nigh, not neigh. Neigh is what horses do.
  • Mark Dygert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I iz grud spillar!

Sandwich board preachers (and myself) are notoriously bad spellers. At least I have a browser that spell checks, but I need to be careful about what word I choose hahaha.