Home General Discussion

japanese scientists says dreams can be read in the future

Replies

• Calabi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Calabi polycounter lvl 12
    I've thought a bit about this, and it could be possible.

For us to see things there must be a mirror inside our brains of the outside world. Meaning the neurons mirror and form patterns almost the same as the outside world. It would have to be that way perhaps, with some compression, and perhaps some non obvious pathways.

I think its only a matter of time if we are able to access the information from all the neurons without influencing them.
  • TWilson
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TWilson polycounter lvl 18
    I had a dream last night I pulled on a rope and a tree fell over into the city then the whole city started collapsing. I'd love to see it again :P
  • snemmy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    snemmy polycounter lvl 18
    Just what we need, more crap posted to the internet by dreambloggers. Xd
  • Emil Mujanovic
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Emil Mujanovic polycounter lvl 18
    Slum wrote: »
    Isn't this an interesting case of the "double-posty necro dance"

Dejawolf made this thread a year ago, and just yesterday reposted the same link in a new thread. And Lamont, instead of posting in the new thread, posts in the old thread from a year ago.

It's some kind of bizarro world. I'm scared. Somebody hold me.
    Yeah, I closed the second one and posted a link to the first one. I didn't think anyone would actually post anything in the old one and bring it back from the dead.
    But I forgot who I was dealing with :P

I just merged the two threads.
  • dejawolf
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    dejawolf polycounter lvl 18
    i blame fuzzy memory.
  • achmedthesnake
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    achmedthesnake polycounter lvl 17
    you should get that checked out - OOOOOOH or thats what they want you to think.... then they'll read your mind and die bleeding from their eyeballs cause its bad luck brain scanning a cthulhu.......um