Home Artists Looking For Work

Final fight style beat em up, looking for a 2d graphic artist, equal revenue share!

Hello. This is a post looking for a graphic artist to work on a 2d beat em up type game.
Important note: the graphic style is 16bit, similar to SNES games.
Similar to this :
http://www.g4g.it/g4g/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/noitu_love_2_01.jpg

Brief description:
The game is a 2d side scrolling beat em up. It has 5 different characters ranging from the japanese ninja to the greek tank to the CIA gunman. For a sample of the design document(two of the characters) please look at the end of this post

Target aim:
We are planing to sell the game online though our website.

Compensation:
The revenue will be equally split between all team members.

Technology:
If you join the team you may use any software you wish. The target system is pc(and possibly xbla creators club, though that is up to the main programmer, if he wants to program in that or not, he is able to tough).

Talent needed:
I need a 2d artist capable of creating 2d sprites, think 16/32 bit quality. The target sprite size is
128X128.

Team structure:
Currently the team is: Me the design director and musician
Another designer
We also have two programmers.

Contacts:
Please contact me tofudude@mac.com

Previous Work by Team:
I have been making games for about 5 years rangin from simple games made in basic. to 3d games to PC Fps games. The main programmer on the team has been making games for a while, both 2d and 3d.

Additional Info:
The rest of the team and I look forward to working with someone on this project.
Please email me tofudude@mac.com

ANY

Here is the design document sample for two of the five main characters, shiko the japanese ninja and estaba the Portuguese swordsman.

Name: Shiko
Appearance: wears a black suit with a Red headband. Has a mask that has only his eyes visable and has a black bely with yellow writing on it around his waist.
Weaponry:
Scythe
Slash:(slashes a few times back and forth)
Tornado attack: Spins around like a tornado, hitting enemies around and then into the air.
Jump Attack: jumps up and does a front flip, slashing enemies.
Boomerang like Throw:(throws weapons out, it spins and comes back)
Upper Cut: crouches down and jump up attacking enemies
staff
whip: spins staffa rround self fast, hitting enemies
vault: plants staff into the ground and jumps into the ir
bat, swigns the stff out like a bat
throw: throws the staff like a javalin
E Jab; jabs into enemies
Dual katanas
Tornado attack: Spins around like a tornado, hitting enemies around and then into the air.
Jump Attack: jumps up and does a front flip, slashing enemies.
Boomerang like Throw:(throws weapons out, it spins and comes back)
Upper Cut: crouches down and jump up attacking enemie
4. talons(claws on both hands and feet)
Jump Attack: jumps up and does a cartwheel/ front flip, slashing enemies.
Upper Cut: crouches down and jump up attacking enemies
Super kicks: rpaid kicks enemies
5. throwing shurikin
Standard .Throws out shurkin.
Flaming the shurikin explodes once on enemies.
Abilities:
1 Double jump, when the jump button is pressed again in the air shiko jumps higher/
2 Wall jump:: when shiko is near a wal he can jump another direction.
Bio./ History/ Background:
Shiko was a rookie ninja in a lowly street clan, and rose through the ranks. Soon finding that the street clan was bent on death and discord, he helped the authorities to capture them, being the one to kill most of the clan. Soon after he was asked to head the ninja unit of the authorities, and brought them to a high status in there time. Took place in 1930.

Name: Estaba
Appearance: wears dark blue jeans. An orange t shirt and sunglasses. Has messey ear length black hair
Weaponry:
Dual pistols
Shoot pistols
Large Sword
Slash up: slashes enemy up into air
Slash: cuts across an enmy
Spins around getting multiple enemies
Slashes an enemy downward
Throws sword out
Dual Daggers
Slash across an enemy.
Throw: throws the daggers.
Stabs an enemy.
Rocket Launcher
Shoot a rocket.
Bio./ History/ Background:
Estaba was a lonely free living Portuguese fisherman. He was out fishing his ship along with the ship of the president of Portugal was captured by pirates. Estaba was also a master swords trained by his father( his name even means sword in Portuguese). He fought the pirates and saves the president. For his bravery he was rewarded by being made a top navel officer. He currently commands the Portuguese navy.