Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Small Envi

Hi guys,

Me and my friend are planning for an small animation clip. Working on both Hi-Poly and low-poly models, this is an first sample of the Environment look alike in the scene(WIP).Concept was taken from various game environments.

Will post the updates soon.

Suggestions welcome.

highrenderpp5.th.jpg

my.php?image=highrenderpp5.jpg

my.php?image=highrenderpp5.jpg

Replies

• John Warner
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    John Warner polycounter lvl 18
    neat! i think the straight on composition is a little bit boring.. if you shifted the door so that it was on the left a little bit i think it might be a bit more interesting..

here, i mangled the shit out of the image, and shrunk it down to hide the mangleness.

mutilation.jpg

man, that's mangled. anyway now there's a problem of putting stuff on the right hand side, but IMO with the composition a little bit more un-symmetrical, it's a bit more interesting.
  • Kawe
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Kawe polycounter lvl 8
    looks like a nice start. lots of harsh edges though.

could you post your concepts that you are using? easier for people to help out then if they know what you are trying to achieve.
  • ankur_ssa
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey thank u guys,

As I already told u, we picked up the concept from various game concepts ( Mainly from Resistance 2). And we are doing this work for a practice and to test the low poly along with hi poly.

Once again thanks for ur valuable suggestions and wil work on it.

Wil update soon.

conceptscj3.th.jpg
    my.php?image=conceptscj3.jpg