Home Full time/Part time work

Lead Character Animator

My name is Lisa Tiano; I am a Senior Recruiter and Account Manager at Emerge Interactive Agency. Emerge is a staffing firm that primarily targets the video games industry.

I am working closely with a studio located on the U.S. East Coast that is in urgent need of a Lead Character Animator. My client is looking for someone with experience as a senior or lead animator who has managed a small team. The Lead Character Animator will be responsible for building the animation pipeline, managing a small team and creating animations. The Lead Character Animator MUST have extensive experience with Maya. The studio is working on a MMORPG; however, the Lead Character Animator does not need to have MMO experience.

[FONT=&quot]My client offers a base salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, stock options, bi-annual reviews with a salary increase of 3-4 percent twice per year and breakfast and lunch cooked by an in-house cook each workday for free. [/FONT]

If you are qualified for this position and are interested in finding out more information please e-mail a copy of your resume and link to your portfolio to lisa@emergeagency.com.Your resume will not be released to any of our client studios without your consent.