Home Technical Talk

mudbox 1 questions...

polycounter lvl 17
Offline / Send Message
seforin polycounter lvl 17
ok so its been a LONG time since ive sculpted with mud 1, so it took some getting use to with the controls and short cuts and such again...but its been so long that basic things have just been forgoten or just confuse and scare me

mainly I cant figure out for the life of me why my wacom tablet isnt being picked up with pressure sensitivity like early sub ds where I sculpt lightly and work my way in forms its just coming out really wonky.

Any reason for my wacom isnt being picked up as far as sensitivity goes?

Also stupid question but how do I setup mulit objects in the mesh (like If I have a character as a ob and then import in like a helmet or something.

Sorry its just been a while I need a quick refresher of things..

Replies

• ivars
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ivars polycounter lvl 15
    Check the Pen Pressure tab of your current tool and make sure they´re not set to 100%.
    And of course check your brush strength as well, it might be very high. (shortcut "m")

Or it might be some driver problem. Try restarting your tablet service maybe....

Multiple objects: Just import any object you want. You find all objects in the object list. By default you sculpt on all objects simultaneously, but you can lock or hide objects from the Edit and Display menus.