Home General Discussion

Left 4 Dead

admin
Offline / Send Message
System admin
Whats with the lack of punctuality in creating this thread!

Whos got it? - with a good connection so i can make you host for much fun times!

So far im not disappointed at all and i've been talking to friends about it whilst taking screenshots. It occured to me just how awesome it is that each of the screenshots has a story to tell, id be jabbering away on vent like it was fucking christmas talking about how "this one time at bandcamp, a tank charged down and it was just after a zerg...", I can't wait to play this with my friends! I think i've had the most fun playing with americans so far, its really sweet when youre all chatting away and coordinating!

I'm not fond of the matchmaking, although i'd think that once there are more dedicated servers floating about it will resolve a lot of the little lag issues. Still I dont really mind playing on american servers as 150ping is fine with instant hitting weapons. It'd be nice if they had some sort of background ranking that kept score of how many times you'd completed "x" campaign and on what difficulty so it would pair you with people of a similar calibre.

So yeah, who else has it!

Replies