Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

3d fighting game (looking for concept artist)

Well I feel that before I can ask for your help I should explain a little about myself and my project. My name is Christopher Sanders I studied at the Art institute Of Pittsburgh, and now I'm finishing up my associates in business.
I am currently developing an xna fighting game with a friend, called legacy. the game itself is based in a fictional version of 1614 Japan. Where ninja fought for the highest bidder. Out of the numerous ninja clans that fought two arose stronger than the rest. the dragon clans of the west, and the tiger clan of the east. to make a long story short they fought each other to the brink of extinction. the leader of the dragon clan was all that was left. So in order to rebuild his clan, he has chosen 5 of the best warriors he had left. the game takes place with their story, you have to pick which character you want, and train them to become warriors. It's a typical fighting game, the only differance is that you decide which fighting style they will use, and what special moves that are capable of mastering.

At the moment I can use a concept artist.
I have a youtube page that has alot of my old 3d graphics on it. http://www.youtube.com/user/wind27382
and wind27382@msn.com is email.

Replies