Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Need HL2 Modeler

Are you a good modeler?? Can you make models for HL2?? Are you willing to work on a HL2 mod?? Do you want to expand your portfolio, or start one?? Well, you are wanted.
Needed: A couple of modelers willing to help in the production of a HL2 mod. The work is free, but would look good in a portfolio. There is plans of more things to come, if this one pannes out good. We have no real media, screenshots, or much of anythign right nwo to show off, there are a couple however on MODDB, i will give link in a bit. I hade a good modeler, but he had to quit due to a heavy work load at school.
An understanding of how to make the model HL2 ready is a plus, seeing as to how I have enough work with mapping. I can do the converting of models, but if there is alot of textures, it can get confusing for me, knowing where they are all sopposed to go. Also need to have good textureing skills, allthough i am sure ANY good modeler interesting in helping WOULD have those skills.
If anyone is interested, here is a link to the mod on MODDB......http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-dogs-of-war.
Feel free to contact me if anyone is interested, and i can fill you in on additional info.