Home General Discussion

Presidential Debate Round 2

Replies

• Mark Dygert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ElysiumGX wrote: »
    I second that. The level at which they're misleading their supporters is now gone beyond acceptable.

Here's a quote from one of the comments from the link Vig posted.

Bill Ayers did not BOMB or KILL anyone. His activist group bombed buildings in protest of Vietnam. People protesting the death of Americans...don't kill Americans. In fact, no one was ever hurt. Except for a few within the group that were accidentally killed while assembling a bomb. And it was the 70's. In 1980, he and his wife turned themselves in, and they did not serve jail time. They both became professors, raised children. Obama taught at the same University, and happened to live in the same neighborhood during the 90's. They've met.

It's depressing what people will let themselve be tricked into believing, to support what they think is right.
    I don't understand a lot of what you just said, because you're one of those liberal elites who likes to use big words. I will tell you what I was able to make out, "Obama, BOMB, KILL Americans". That's all I need to know. Oh and its spelled Osama. Larn 2 spill nubs!11i

Actually the more they tie Obama to 60's activists the more I like him.
  • Thegodzero
  • Michael Knubben
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Man, not knowing how to send an email is one thing, but using someone from Real Networks in your ad? Now that's a clear sign of not knowing the first thing about technology.

I'm kidding!