Occlusion Online: PC Wips *Nudity*

Replies

• Nizza_waaarg
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Nizza_waaarg polycounter lvl 15
    "CLOSEUP!! BE WARNED LOL"
    -too close >_<

painting turned out great. Nice to see you added more hair to match his hands and feet :P

Personally i think the legs look fine, tho they are a bit spaced out due to the genitals, and the thighs should be beefier.
    The back antomy was buggin me a bit, did a quick paintover.
    Gluetus medius/maximus should be lower down, the tail stub should really be coming out from above that whole area too (kinda looks like his crapping it out atm :P). Bit more definition in the trapezius (and back neck muscles) and making the lat's flow down smoother would be nice too.
    Oh, and the backs of the hands are kinda hard to read.

Nice job anyways, turned out great :D
    Doing a loin cloth for him anytime soon?

orc_paintover.jpg
  • Indecom
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Indecom polycounter lvl 16
    I actually agree with everything you've stated. My anatomy before i started this guy was mostly just fudging what i could see, basic shaped, but i'm really digging into the books right now to get it the best that i can. At this point in time though, i'm almost so tired of thinking he's done, then going back to fix something, that i just want to move on to the next piece. However, i have added more definition in the calves since that last image, so here you go, enjoy, i hope i dont have to keep doin more shit to him! lol.

OrcBeauty5.png
  • imb3nt
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    imb3nt polycounter lvl 14
    Can't wait for the run cycle.