Home Contests & Challenges Archives

Unearthly Challenge | Dust Bunny Nation | No Title

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
man_o_mule polycounter lvl 18
49_Red-Industry.jpg

This concept grabbed me as i was scrolling down. It's the only one that i instantly could see what i wanted to do with it. Nothing to show yet. Just reserving the space.

Replies

• man_o_mule
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    man_o_mule polycounter lvl 18
    sorry, in a bad mood. think my life is taking a turn for the worse. Only good thing is that i'm determined to never give up making art again....anways, enough with the drama. on to the post.

crappy update:
    2845346910_f49e0856e7_o.jpg

an alien race has invaded. They did not destroy us. only used enough force to let us know that we could not overpower them. Instead they got right to business extracting all usable resources from our planet. They have turned us into workers and slaves. The ship here hovers above a hole in the ground it has made to speed up the extraction. I plan on adding a destroyed city around the hole in the ground.

hopefully i can get this all done in the alloted time for the challenge. doubtfull though. especially with how little free time i have lately. Although if the turn for the worse happens.....then i might end up with a ton of more free time than i had previously.
  • Em.
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Em. polycounter lvl 17
    Sorry to hear things are going bad, hang in there man! This is a great challenge to channel all of that darkness, anger and frustration into. I find that spacing out and doing some modeling helps me enter an almost meditative state sometimes and organize my thoughts. Best of luck, keep it up. :)