Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Anatomy Sculpt Studies, trying not to suck

Replies

• BradMyers82
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    BradMyers82 interpolator
    Thanks vig! Yeah, it is def. a challenge which is why I selected her. One of these days I'll have to revisit and finish that one.

I did have enough time for a speed sculpt though, and I thought I would share it.

Basically, I just wanted to test out the new mudbox 2011.

It could just be my imagination, but damn, mudbox feels better than ever now.

This is just of a man, I sort of made up in my head. No reference was used on this one, and I just sculpted the forms from memory.

Mudbox2011_SpeedSculpt01.jpg
  • MRico
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MRico polycounter lvl 10
    Sarah Jessica Parker!
  • ElysiumGX
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ElysiumGX polycounter lvl 18
    Haha!

Great sculpts, man. Amazing detail and likeness.
  • Amarth93
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thanks vig! Yeah, it is def. a challenge which is why I selected her. One of these days I'll have to revisit and finish that one.

I did have enough time for a speed sculpt though, and I thought I would share it.

Basically, I just wanted to test out the new mudbox 2011.

It could just be my imagination, but damn, mudbox feels better than ever now.

This is just of a man, I sort of made up in my head. No reference was used on this one, and I just sculpted the forms from memory.

---->img<----
    looks like Bruce Willis except that the wrinkles in the forehead is too deep
  • beartraps
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    beartraps polycounter lvl 8
    Great work on here Brad, you've gotten really good at these. That Morgan Freeman bust is pretty amazing. Are you planning on working on some bodies as well?
  • ScoobyDoofus
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ScoobyDoofus polycounter lvl 19
    I'm late to this party, but having just done a small pile of quick likenesses myself, I wanted to check it out and comment.
    I was totally able to all the Shannon Elizabeth likeness from the 1st shot. Not perfect, but good solid work even still. You've improved leaps and bounds it seems.

All I can say at this point is keep up the prolific level of production you've achieved as it really seems to be serving you both professionally and artistically.