Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Matabus polycounter lvl 19
    Yes, those are in-game screens.
  • Justin Meisse
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Justin Meisse polycounter lvl 18
    One of the beta testers used the nvidea control panel to force super high settings, I believe he said he had some fancy SLI setup, I tried it on my home rig and the game ran pretty fine.
  • Emil Mujanovic
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Emil Mujanovic polycounter lvl 18
    Those screens look REALLY nice!
    I've been convinced to pick this game up, so I pre-ordered my copy this morning. I'm currently on the look out for a collector's edition (because I'm a consumer whore), but I don't think I'll be lucky enough to find one.
    I am however looking forward to playing the game.

-caseyjones
  • Justin Meisse
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Justin Meisse polycounter lvl 18
    Just got copies of the comic that comes with the collector's edition, it is sweet! It's comparible to a D&D source book in size and binding. I wasn't really expecting much from it but it was really enjoyable. I've got the WAR novel sitting on my shelf, I'm going to have to give that one a shot now.
  • hobodactyl
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    hobodactyl polycounter lvl 18
    Man I can't wait for my CE to arrive, looking forward to the awesome inside :D
  • JO420
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    JO420 polycounter lvl 18
    Well i got my buffbot answer from a video dev diary answering questions. So i pre ordered WHO today and look foward to playing. Artisticly i like WHO art style way better than WoW. Anyone know if the they will have seperate servers per region?
  • East
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    East polycounter lvl 14
    JO420 wrote: »
    Anyone know if the they will have seperate servers per region?
    Yeah. According to an FAQ I found you can't play on EU servers if you have a US account, and vice versa. I appreciate that, EA, I really do. I was worried I might be able to play with both my EU and US friends without having to buy 2 copies of the game.
    Q: If I buy the EU version of the game can I play on the US servers?
    A: No. If you want to play in the US you need to buy the US version. You can however play on ANY European server, so if you have the English version you can play over on the German version should you choose.
    (Yes, I'm sure there's technical and logistical reasons behind it, but fuck that explanation :poly124:)
  • Rhinokey
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Rhinokey polycounter lvl 18
    JO420 wrote: »
    Well i got my buffbot answer from a video dev diary answering questions. So i pre ordered WHO today and look foward to playing. Artisticly i like WHO art style way better than WoW. Anyone know if the they will have seperate servers per region?

WAR not WHO!!!!
  • Emil Mujanovic
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    After a bit of searching, I found the Collector's Edition, though I didn't get my open BETA key nor an Early Start key. Supposedly they sold those individually... I assumed it actually came as a bonus when you pre-order the Collector's Edition.
    Less than a month to go before I can kiss my non-existant life away :D

-caseyjones
  • Rhinokey
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Rhinokey polycounter lvl 18
    casey where did you buy it? it should come with the ce.
  • Emil Mujanovic
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I picked up my copy from JB Hi-Fi (its where I generally get all my games), which is an actual store outlet and not an online store.
    Yeah, I know the Collector's Edition should come with the BETA key pack, but it turns out there was a bit of shifty business going around with the BETA key packs. Anyone who made a pre-order (be it Standard or Collector's edition), got their hands on it. So there were still a good bunch of Collector's Edition boxes available, just no more BETA key packs as they've already given them away. I've heard that a few stores were actually selling them individually.
    I'm not really too fussed... I just wanted the artbook, otherwise I would have gotten the Standard Edition.

-caseyjones
  • almighty_gir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    almighty_gir ngon master
    fuck, i need a CE just for the miniature >_<

anyone here not gonna use their mini? i know a few people that will take it off your hands.
  • Daz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Daz polycounter lvl 18
    the game looks really nice, congrats guys...
  • Xenobond
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Xenobond polycounter lvl 18
    fuck, i need a CE just for the miniature >_<

anyone here not gonna use their mini? i know a few people that will take it off your hands.

We all got those mini's several months back. I ended up giving mine to my broher in law when I was down in AZ last May.
  • Emil Mujanovic
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Well... I just got a phone call from JB HiFi (the store i pre-ordered WAR CE from), saying that they oversold Collector's Edition copies. So I now I have a Standard Edition copy pre-ordered... AT TWO STORES! Meh.
    /rant

-caseyjones