Home Full time/Part time work

Lots! Many! Paid, Permanent Urgent Games Jobs: Melbourne Australia

Just in case you thought I'd been slacking off lately, here's 10 URGENT jobs for the Melbourne Games Industry. Just got the list through today, so come on people, its on for young and old! Sponsorship is available for suitably experienced candidates. Games experience essential for the job unless stated otherwise:

1 Producer (Games experience only essential if you need sponsorship. Otherwise non-essential, Software Project management, Digital production is fine BUT must prove love of and long-standing interest in games)
2 Lead 3D Artists (maya knowledge pref)
3 3D Artists (maya knowledge pref)
1 QA (Games experience non essential unless you need sponsorship)
1 Lead Games Programmer
2 Games Programmers

These are the urgent personnel needed, there are actually 27 jobs here, the other 17 are artists and programmers. Please contact me (Celeste) or send your application via celestea@ccjobs.com.au. Confidential enquiries welcome :-)

Replies

• stimpack
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    stimpack polycounter lvl 10
    Thats a great offer!! Hope someone takes you up on it! melbourne looks so pretty! I tried a while back to apply at a melbourne studio and they shot me down b/c i was state side =(
  • CrazyMatt
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    What company are these jobs referring to applying for again?
  • 3devo
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    3devo polycounter lvl 12
    I'd Say Multiple. Celeste looks like she works for a jobs agency (one post and its jobs available).
  • Celeste
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hi,
    Well you're right and you're wrong. I am a recruiter (but a lovable one), so you're definitely right there, but the jobs I put up last night are all for 1 studio. I got the requirement list in last thing last night. I actually have 32 more jobs from 2 other studios that came in since last Thursday and feel a bit like the cat that fell in a barrel of cream! Will have a stack more pegged for September from 2 other studios. And maybe from a Post studio as well. Anyway, feel free to ask questions, am happy to answer them, except where I've been told to keep confidentiality :-)
    Cheers,
    Celeste
    3devo wrote: »
    I'd Say Multiple. Celeste looks like she works for a jobs agency (one post and its jobs available).
  • Celeste
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hi! I am not so prejudiced! Feel free to inquire if you are interested in any of these jobs, or even in jobs not advertised. I have a lot more that I haven't put up.
  • Squirmy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Squirmy polycounter lvl 17
    Are they on site jobs, or would I be able to work remotely?