Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Looking for 2D/3D Artist See details!

You can be a 2D or 3D artist but 2D is more recommended

General Information:
This is a 2D game engine that will be tile based maps and models can be done in 2D or 3D. Technically even the tiles can be done in 3D. The gameplay will be simlair to diablo 2, I cannot aford to pay anyone so I am willing to make a deal when this gets close to deployment. It will start off on the PC/Xbox360 and eventually migrate into Steam and GameTap.

I am currently working on the combat system which is a little complicated without any art so currently im just using text for example templates, once the combat system is done, it will mostly be the art that i need, the only main other programming aspect that needs to be done is a questing and skill system.

2D:
Just basic tile art, concept art, and the characters i have a template for animations for being idle and walking they will be 6 frames per animation. This is more recommened then a 3D artist because you can also help with interface, logo, and verious other things a 3D artist normally does not know how to do.

3D:
This will just be very high quality/high poly models that you can take screenshots of because this will be specifically a 2D engine so that everyone can run it. Basically we just take screenshots of 6 frames per angle to get the full character animated in game and the character will still appear 3D but really isnt, will be an illusion but well worth it for the performance aspect.

Add me to MSN or e-mail me!!!
kujax2005@hotmail.com