Home General Discussion

Question about 3D Art Presentation?

I am curios about 3D art presentation, lets say that I have an environment made in Max, and I have all my textures+Lighting and what not all set up withing max, My ? is Does it matter in terms of a Studio looking to hire a potential artist if I present a 3DMax Highress render as oppose to what the same artwork would look like if I brought it into UT3 and did all my settings within UT3. Does technical knowledge of Incorporating 3D assets into UT3 makes u a more competitive applicant as oppose to some one who just plain render in max.

Replies

• Oneil
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Oneil wrote: »
    I am curios about 3D art presentation, lets say that I have an environment made in Max, and I have all my textures+Lighting and what not all set up withing max, My ? is Does it matter in terms of a Studio looking to hire a potential artist if I present a 3DMax Highress render as oppose to what the same artwork would look like if I brought it into UT3 and did all my settings within UT3. Does technical knowledge of Incorporating 3D assets into UT3 makes u a more competitive applicant as oppose to some one who just plain render in max.

forget about it . My Question was answered on another thread ,,
    thank you , thought.