Home General Discussion

smells like siggraph

tacit math
polycounter lvl 17
Offline / Send Message
tacit math polycounter lvl 17
being it's siggraph time and all the marketeers are turning out their copy i just wanted to vent a big ol' fuck you to their ilk and kind for spreading the good bullshit

top of my list. those motherfuckers at pixologic :
and artists have found ZBrush® to be a valuable tool which boosts productivity and streamlines the art-creation workflow.

With ZBrush® we have set out to create a tool which alleviates restrictions imposed on artists, and to unleash the 'artist within'. We want nothing else but to create an environment that is an extension of your own creativity; an environment that will simply allow you to 'get the job done' but will also encourage you to experiment and go the extra step. Ultimately, our goal is to enable you to create and then be truly impressed with your own creations.

http://www.pixologic.com/events/siggraph08/

just once i'd like to hear a company lay down : yeah. it's probably buggy to shit. and the only beta testers we let have a voice are the yes men in our pockets. we probably didn't include most if any of the communities suggestions and likely broke some stuff that worked ok previously. oh. and here's a viewcube

Replies