Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Looking for artists (All kinds) to develop creative Xbox360/PC game.

Note: Sorry about the double Post, the title was incorrect not sure how to delete the previous one. (Please admins delete previous one)

Introducing Sora

I'm writing because I've assembled a small but highly talented group of individuals, and we are looking for art direction in order to create an realise our vision for an incredible game concept.

Game
Sora is a visually distinctive, first person flight game with its focus on immersive action, an intertwining of storytelling with game play as well as a unique collaborative multiplayer dynamic. Acting as either the pilot or navigator of a dual manned open-top aircraft, through a series of missions, Sora will challenge and develop the player’s reaction speed and how well they learn to handle their aircraft. Communication with and reliance on the navigator, will add a new dimension to this game.

Current State
Currently the engine rapidly developing and we are at the point where art direction and assets are crucial towards creating the game. For some idea of how the environment is looking, please see [ame]http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=P-Nw4CANeBc[/ame] (note this is just a demo of the environment and clouds in particular; you can ignore the space ship and flight behaviour)

darkskyim2.jpg

bluieskylq1.jpg

Vacancies
We are are looking for a maximum of 3 talented people to fill the following shoes. We don't care if you are a student or a professional with some extra time; we are just looking for talented people with ambition, a willingness to learn and share, and a will to create great art.

We encourage people to cross over to other fields, so we can learn from and understand each others work.

Visual Design / Art Direction
Concept Artists
Modellers
Texturers
Animators

The Team
We are very organised and are sure we will avoid the problem that catches so many other small game deveopers - never finishing the game.

Myself, Zenna Tavares - From London (now in Japan), Designer, general project organiser
Ken - From Hong Kong - Coder
Charles - Based in England - Coding

Compensation
A far share of any competition prize money (see below) we receive and/or money from selling it on soon to be launched XBOX Live Community Games
So the game is firstly aiming to be completed for the game competition Dream Build Play (deadline is 23rd September).

But most of all we are doing this for the love of art and games and our long term goals to be the baddest studio out there.

Future
In the longer term, we are planning to use the cash we can generate to eventually establish a studio, pushing the boundaries in terms of innovation and art in games which we feel are a bit lacking sometimes. This is the start of an exciting journey, I hope I can tempt you to join us.

Contact
Get hold of me by email or msn at:
zennatavares@hotmail.com

Replies