Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Batman Beyond

Hi iam new there :),

ok this is my batman beyond. why batman beyond? iam a big fan of the anime series batman beyond
but 1:1 copy of a toon character of 2 colors was to less to me because i had to combine a zbrush exercie.

small story about my design version:
it is very strong oriented to the anime character but more realistic look and feel was my aim.
this is a version of "terry" after bruce wayne is dead and cannot support him anymore.
terry is much older as a teenager. round 35 years old. mr powers...one of the biggest enemies of the dead bruce wayne,
gained the whole control back of the wayne/powers corp. this means terry has no longer the capacity
to invent or develop his equipment. this is a big problem to fight againt the scum bags of gotham city.
terry has some new friends in the underground scene. these people support him in a way like bruce did before.
his suit and equipment is not so high technical like in the old days because this missing cash but he never give
up. terrys aim is to get the control back of the lost wayne empire and the control of the rising crime scene.

ok much insider stuff and not so interesting for people didn't watch the anime series :-).

used for creation: zbrush, xnormal, 3dsmax. photoshop

complete rigged with 3ds max biped ready for animation.
textures size are all 2048²px.
rendered and light (few omnies) setup in 3ds max
5360 tries
work time ~ 1,5 months after work but not every evening and some breaks between some days.

bbjr2008colorez0.jpg
bbjr2008colorez0.54ce9d245d.jpg

bbjr2008wiredv0.jpg
bbjr2008wiredv0.5036d4371a.jpg

bbjr2008zbrushyx4.jpg
bbjr2008zbrushyx4.50f5abec41.jpg

bbjr2008constructionud1.jpg
bbjr2008constructionud1.24a68e949c.jpg

hope you like him :-)

Replies