Home Artists Looking For Work

Experienced Environment/Props Modeling/Texturing Artist (Next Gen Lead Experience)

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]My name is Wayne Gonsalves and I am 3D Artist with primary disciplines in Environment/Props Modeling and Texturing.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Some highlights of my experience including working at Electronic Arts on two of EA's largest selling franchises; Need for Speed and FIFA. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]One of which I was the Lead Environment Modeling/Texture Artist.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]My latest work includes working on a first/third person action adventure for Next Gen consoles. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]I also have experience in handhelds.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]I am very motivated and always strive to create the highest quality of art possible while respecting schedules.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]I take pride in being organized and efficient.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]I have solid and open communication, along with being highly personable.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]I am unable to relocate at this time, but may be a possibility in the near future. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]I am mainly looking for freelance/outsourcing opportunities in Video Games, Television, Film, Simulation, Visualization, etc. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Online Portfolio (with full CV and additional contact information)[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]http://modernaesthetic.com[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]I have additional more recent samples of my work if you require.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]If you are interested in my services, please do no hesistate to contact me.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Thank you for looking.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]No recruiting agencies or mods, paid positions only please.[/FONT]