Home Artists Looking For Work

Mechanical Designer - Paid Freelance

***ATTENTION*** this position has been filled, the job was assigned to a PolyCount member.

Thank you for your applications!!! I am sorry if I did not personally respond to you but we are very busy at Martian Arctic and I did not have time to reply to everyone. Please note that I will be looking for 3D modellers to create the models for the game soon.

****THANK YOU****

Hi, Martian Arctic Games is looking for a concept artist to do unit designs for a 3D RTS Game.

These concepts will be given to modelers to guide them in creating the units for the game and therefore do not need to be in color.

The required units are basic military ones, like Infantry, Tank, Motorcycle, Armored Car, Anti Air, Trucks, Turrets and Boats. Also needed are a number of base designs for some base buildings.

Finally, and most importantly, the player design is a fighter jet that transforms into a robot and an airlifter.

The pay is on a per-piece basis and the entire contract is worth well over 1000 dollars. The game is independently financed and will be free, hence the low budget.

Contact me at darkfarmer at gmail or A.I. M. via LittleSceneStar if interested. Send me your portfolio, I will be making my decision based on that. Thank you and take care.