Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Zbrush prep WIP

Making a japanese female for a Zbrush project, and want to give her an asian hair bun. I cant find any diagrams on how thei're made but if anyone knows an easy way to model that type of hair style please let me know ty
l_9c34f7b07b2444a97ca54c856eafb716.jpg

Replies

• Neox
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Neox godlike master sticky
    you definitely need to get rid of all those pose everywhere, the whole froehead and the area around the ears look messy and will be horrible to sculpt on as zbrush always brings poles out and makes them spikey and if you're planning on animating her you will also get your problem with all those poles, the ones near the ears won't a big problem but having the forehead deform nicely will be very hard.
    But on the good side, the topo for mouth and eyes look pretty clean and nice ;)
  • GsKanible
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    thanks for the reply sekno, I was trying something different to reduce the amount of geometry on her head, seemed like a good idea at the time but I hadnt counted on Zbrush complications. heres the head updated. I re-topologized the nose a little bit as well to try and smooth out the nostrels. The problem is still there, but not as noticable
    l_ed2e1c5788ce49e099687e156fc2d8ba.jpg