Home Digital Sketchbooks

SketchBook: Dbprogrammer

Dbprogrammer
polycounter lvl 10
Offline / Send Message
Dbprogrammer polycounter lvl 10
I've never posted on here but i'm hoping to get some comments on some of my models, the previous forums I was on wasn't strictly a art forum and so the amount of comments I got was minimum. I'm not great at this stuff yet but i'm accepting C&C in hopes that I can get better with the help of everyone here.

RandomSpeedModel.jpg

This model took me about 2:30 Hours to make. Not nearly as fast as I would like but i'm just not good enough... yet.

Replies

• Dbprogrammer
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Another model!

1hourmodel.jpg

Comments and Crits please.
  • jerry
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    First thing i would say is ask yourself this question: Do i look like this, or in the case of something a bit more stylized: Would it look like this. Im pretty confident if you take reference at hand you will find flaws in your anatomy that will gradually disappear from your work if you really step away from it and hold it against the light of proper anatomy.

Projected on the second model: Can someone have tiny wrists like that? -no.
    Does a head look like that? -no.

You seem to be able to handle the modelling tools so i'll just say Keep at it and you will make great art in no time :)
  • Dbprogrammer
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thanks for the reply! I'll try to make a more realistic person. BTW the head was last second so I know it looked bad, not that i'm good at making heads.:poly133: