Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Short Film in need of Modelers and Lighters

Hello,

I am currently working on a Short Film for class at Animation Mentor.
The story process of my short film is winding down and i'm going to be starting production soon. In roughly 2-3 weeks my story will be locked and production will begin. What i'm looking for is for some Modelers and Lighters or both to help/aid me in my short film. This is for Set and prop creation, no character models will be needed. This is also a cartoony type of film so the models will need to be stylized.

The short is schedule to be finished July 13th but i would prefer for the models to be completed as soon as possible, preferably by the end of May.

If you have any interest in helping out and would like to get some work on your demo reel and also your name in the credits post here with a way to get into contact with you and i will get back to you. Links to images or demo reels is preferred so i may see your work before contacting you but not necessary.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Kyle

Replies

• jackbanditdude01
    Kyle,

First, congrats at being on the ball and doing the courses at Animation Mentor. I've been really looking at their website for the past couple months hmm-ing and hah-ing about doing their courses.

Second, I would, if it were at all possible, love to help in some way. I'll be honest, I have not really any strong experience. I've just gotten started in classes (now that all the pre reqs are out of the way) and have mostly 2-d and tileable texture experience as well as video editing, but even if I could do a table, a lamp, a book on a shelf way off and blurred out anyway, I would love to get in on this and help out. I don't mean to come off as desperate, but I am a hard worker and anything I could do for you, name it, even if it's the most menial task.

You can reach me by e-mail at crboyd06@aol.com. If you'd like any other contact info, let me know from there.

Regardless of what you say, good luck with this project.

-Chris