Home General Discussion

All SouthPark episodes Online

polycounter lvl 17
Offline / Send Message
TheWinterLord polycounter lvl 17
did I mention its free?
http://www.southparkstudios.com/
SouthparkStudios
now i wish I had 2 screens at work :P or maybe I should be happy i dont? smile.gif

Replies

• Asherr
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Asherr polycounter lvl 18
    all new episodes go up after they premier on Comedy Central for 7 days then are taken down until a month after they premiered. so up for 1 week then down for 3 weeks before going back up permantly.
  • Rwolf
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Rwolf polycounter lvl 18
    Forgot to mention not available to Canada and to other countries.
  • ebagg
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ebagg polycounter lvl 17
    What was that third party site thats been up for awhile now? allsouthparkepisodes.com?

When Matt Stone and Trey Parker were asked why they didn't sue the folks for putting that site up, they responded something along the lines of "we're all about people getting to see south park and spreading its popularity." Too fucking cool, those guys.

Side note, awhile ago one of the artists from South Park is an old friend of my boss here, was in town and talked with the artists at my studio. The schedules they face are INSANE, one week turnaround per episode! They work like half the year 100 hour weeks then the other half they get off. Works great for us because the episodes are so damn topical.
  • pliang
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    pliang polycounter lvl 17
    Even when it was available it took half a year for the episodes..
  • achmedthesnake
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    achmedthesnake polycounter lvl 17
    cough...cough, not for aussies either just yet, damn it!
  • Jeff Parrott
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Jeff Parrott polycounter lvl 19
    Yeah they have like a Thursday to Tuesday night 100 hour week schedule when they are in production. They are also one of the only scripted shows that are nonunion. So the writers strike didn't affect them. They also get 3 months off or something like that though in between seasons. I'm assuming it's like most shows around here and they get paid unemployment for the 3 months. Crazy gig regardless of the 3 months off.