Home Contests & Challenges Archives

DWlll- 2D- Navi - Clericon ?

I’m creating a cleric type character. She doesn’t have a formal name yet so I'm just calling her phoenix disciple. Her elemental powers are healing (light?) and fire. Her healing powers don’t work exactly like most healing types where there is a glowing blue light and fuzzy good feeling. Instead think red hot spectral flames that engulf the wounded and burn like all hell. Kind of the same way hydrogen peroxide works …. right?

The weapons she uses are two enchanted fans made from phoenix feathers. They don’t have any elemental magic powers themselves except that they are very sturdy. The feathers have the strength of steel and make good offensive and defensive weapons. They also have a small dagger concealed just beneath the feathers for an extra bite.

The fans can also be used to glide and ride updrafts but they can not be used actively to fly. (no matter how hard you flap)

fansketch.jpg

I haven’t gotten very far with the outfit design, I’m a little stuck. I want her to be wearing something simple and light looking but not to pretty. I want her to look some what like a harpy and I might end up leaving her breasts bare. I could use some help with suggestions for clothing.

I apologize for not having sketches up sooner. I went home for the spring break and I don’t always have access to a computer let alone a scanner. =(

concept2.jpg

Replies