Home Contests & Challenges Archives

DWIII - 3D - Ministry - Untitled

Hey all. I'm new to the forum, but an old fan of the site. I've grabbed countless UT models in the past. A buddy of mine from a mod told me I should fight in the war so I came to fight for Polycount.

I'm pretty good with low poly stuff, but I'm just barely starting to learn the high poly tools (mudbox/zbrush) so I'll probly need some help when I get there.

I'm kicking around some concepts right now. Once I sketch a few out I'll post them here. I'm very impressed by what I've seen so far so I hope to be a positive contribution to the team. Thanks in advance for the help and critiques.

Replies

• Ministry
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    For the sake of progress, here's some scetches. I'm not cemented on a concept yet, but I am making progress. I'm starting to lean towards a Warlord, and I've drawn up some ideas for one, but I need to develop it more.

Mostly, I like the scale of A in the third image. I want him to look very "super hero" in proportion, but with a very serious and deadly attitude. I do need to work on the weapons/armor though...

page1mm7.jpg

page2gt6.jpg

page3ex6.jpg

I'm going to have to decide on something pretty soon if I want to avoid rushing the production phase.