Home Contests & Challenges Archives

DWIII - 3D - Wojo - Untitled

Just some preliminary sketches
preliminarysketchesqw9.jpg

Replies

• Wojo
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    A couple of paintovers - these might fit into the evoker/summoner category, kinda going in the darkness/void direction. Going for a shamanistic feel with the fellow on the left, and the whole puppet master thing on the right.

evoker01yw2.jpg
  • Wojo
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    This one would be my stalker direction - the darkness/void artifact (Mr skully hanging down there - hoping it's enough like a greentooth to satisfy!) envelops him in a dark cloud while he scampers around like a cat.

stalker02gp4.jpg

So thats probably it - One of these three painted ones to continue with... I also want to try out one of the other prelim sketches, the dude wearing a skull for a hat.
  • Ferg
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ferg polycounter lvl 17
    I like the first shaman-ish guy the best. He has a solid silhouette... though I'd say the last guy feels more "creepy" overall.
  • Emil Mujanovic
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Emil Mujanovic polycounter lvl 18
    I'm with Ferg on this one. Definitely the most solid sketch so far. You just need to sit this puppy down and and pimp it the fuck out!
    Now GO GO GO, you old piece of shit! HAHA.

-caseyjones
  • Massius
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    nice one man, good to see another workmate jumpin into the fray laugh.gif
  • Blackheart
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    sweet more big-ants in the war,

im liking the third silhouette, its like his in a straight jacket, all twisted and even trying to control his body aswell so other possibly creatures with his strings, making him look totally insane and freaky.

sweet stuff so far mate