Home Contests & Challenges Archives

DWIII - 2D - Cody - Zmorcwwaah

polycounter lvl 15
Offline / Send Message
Cody polycounter lvl 15
Went a different direction. Meet Zombie Man or Rabbit Construction Worker with an Arm Hatchet, or Zmorcwwaah for short.
final.gif

I stood up in my science fiction illustration class to tell people about the DW, and my teacher liked the idea so much, he decided to make our whole class do it. I'm not much of a drawer, but don't have a choice now.

Here's some sketches of my dark witch invoker:
domwar3.gif

Replies

• Cody
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Cody polycounter lvl 15
    More sketchi-goodness. Crity crit crit?
    domwar3concept.gif
  • squidparty
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    you should totally make her hair all matted and gross like she came from some swamp
  • christinavee
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Her name actually needs to include the word "beatch". I insist.
    You know what would be great? Some full-body tattooing. Y'know, all Yakuza style.
  • Cody
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Cody polycounter lvl 15
    Meet Zombie Man or Rabbit Construction Worker with an Arm Hatchet, or Zmorcwwaah for short.
    domwarbunny.gif
  • Katrina
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    This character definitely seems more like you and the type of style I have seen in your work... suggestions.. It would be cool to have the helmet sitting on the side of his head more and since its a zombie, chop off the right ear and inset the helmet into his head and have a fray of fur around the edges so it looked like it was crammed on, also I would make the soles of his feet larger and beef up the legs some and extend the torso some more, his eyes can be smaller and more close together and you could give him red eyes to go with the white and also suits the theme better. Another thing would be to maybe extend his claws to have metal hooks and make them more humanistic ... the axe is kinda puny at this point and I would make it larger and integrate more into the arm and can make it look like it was jabbed in or has become infused into his arm, his teeth could also be played up and made oversized and chipped and gnarled - you know make him look kinda rabid smile.gif thats all I have for now hope it helped.
  • mjpittman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    for the love of god, make him vegetation or earth/rock.
  • Cody
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Cody polycounter lvl 15
    Yeaaahhh, BOIIIII!
    final.gif

conceptsheet.gif

ortho2.gif