DWIII - 3D - StefanH - Untitled

StefanH
polycounter lvl 12
Offline / Send Message
StefanH polycounter lvl 12
EDIT: NEWEST
concept09c.jpg

Heyho,

decided to join the war for polycount this year. hope to get some nice support from you fellas.

some pretty rough concepting to get started.

lots of metal skulls features and lots of ornaments in the armor, a bit clichee but always wanted to do sth like that smile.gifconcept06.jpg

kind of western/pirate mix stylewise. has a huge demonic bird which fights for him.
concept05.jpg

Replies

• jmiles
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    jmiles interpolator
    hmmm... western pirate.. interesting concept.. however.. unfortunately we cant use guns.. a bit too much on the machinery side..unless it was a caster weapon.. however.. the summoned bird is a good touch.. so far i'd say your strongest piece is the ornamented warrior w/ the glowie belt and the mask around this face.. i think it will make for the best story telling.. silhouette is also the strongest in my opinion.. keep it up.. concepts look great
  • rollin
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    rollin polycounter
    we can use guns..

and another german is joining in .. smile.gif

would go further with the western-pirat.. unique!!
  • StefanH
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    hehe ... a little bit more work on it. should have much more time!!!

concept09.jpg
  • StefanH
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    A VARIATION:

loose the bird. i wont have time for him i fear...

a burning artefact inside his body that makes him almost invincible and empowers his rage and bloodlust.

flames bursting out.

plan to add much more details and weaponry but this can be done on the go. have some good reference for that.

concept09b.jpg
  • aesir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    aesir polycounter lvl 18
    fun outfit, but I think you can push the artifact a bit more. Actually make a viewer (the judges) realize that there is an artifact in the body, just through the picture. Maybe have some of it sticking out through him. Either way, we need to have it be immediately clear what the artifact is, and not just a general idea that he has some sort of power.
  • StefanH
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    good call! you're absolutely right. I'm not sure though if that even is valid with the rules to have the artefact inside the body.
    [ QUOTE ]

Artifact Weapon:
    Powerful artifact weapons are needed to defeat all opposing rival forces and to destroy the awakening machines. Your character must wield a single artifact or a pair of similar artifacts (two scimitars, two daggers etc). Artifacts must possess one of these following magical energy types (no combinations, example, no Fire/lava + Vegetation):

[/ QUOTE ]

guess i have to make a special artefact weapon frown.gif
  • StefanH
    Options
    Offline / Send Message