Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

NEED: Concept Art of "Slop Dog"

I acquired this gaming community called SlopDog.com, that gets 1,000,000 page views a month. The site badly needs a professionally designed "Slop Dog" logo, and so I'm turning to you guys/gals for help!

GUIDELINES
+ DEMOGRAPHIC: Should appeal to boys/young men age 15-20.
+ POSE: Primarily dog's head, with striking expression.
+ STYLE: Cartoony, stylized, RPG-dungeons 'n dragon-feel.
+ PERSONALITY: mischievous (one eyebrow raised perhaps), slobbery/angry/growl/yet half-laughing (so a fun mean growl).
+ TONE: Must look like what one would imagine a "SLOP DOG" to look like... whatever that is... say a bit sloppy, cool, & tough, rough around the edges.
+ BUSINESS NAME: "SlopDog.com" needs to fit into the image somehow, whether the dog has a chain around his neck with a huge dog tag sticking forward, and on the dog tag it says, "SlopDog.com", or the words could just be below the doghead, or superimposed over it... but keep in mind "SlopDog.com" must be integrated somehow. A second point on this, we will also need versions with an area for a tag line, such as "gaming community", below "SlopDog.com".
+ CONCEPTS: I'm open to creative ideas, but aside from looking video gamey, it could be anything from an ewok meets dog-like creature, to a gorillaz-style cartoony cool-skateboard kid dog, to a skeleton-doghead a la Day of the Dead, who knows... be creative, but it must look bad ass, while being simple for a logo.

I've got a few examples I've mocked up that I can post also. I'm also open to other original concepts.

WINNER
Whichever design I choose and ends up on Slopdog.com will get $50, and a free Premium Membership for 6 months. I wish I could offer more, but that's all I got at the moment.

GOOD LUCK ARTISTS!!

Feel free to ask me any questions you have, or start posting sketches for feedback.

All the best,
Snarlycurl

Replies