Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Pet Wars: Creative RTS (Moved)

pewarsfinal.jpg

We're looking for a character modeler/animator to do only our highest priority models. The job and the game is unusual and I hope it should be an interesting and fun task. We're appealing to artists who might already be in the industry and just fancy doing this for the hell of it and the possibility of a fat reward in the future for doing so.

More details are here:
http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=452698]click here

Thanks to polycount members Joris and Chris who helped us in the early the stages last year - if either of you want to join in again now that we have a full set of concept art and the engine is ready, you'd be very welcome smile.gif

If you want to discuss exactly what we need, and when we need it please let me know - either ask me here, on gamedev, by email...

Thanks for reading hope to hear from you!

Replies

• thelovegoose
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I also wanted to encourage more of you to have a look at some of the established projects on gamedev.net that need artists. If you are looking for an interesting indie game to work on, team to hook up with, portfolio work etc then have a browse through the help wanted forum. Improving links between indie programmers and artists can only be a good thing...

Gamedev paid work and requests:

click here