Home Contests & Challenges Archives

DWIII - 3D - Neoncypher - Untitled

polycounter lvl 9
Offline / Send Message
Neoncypher polycounter lvl 9
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forums and Dominance War, thought I'd have a bash and see what I could come up with....

dwiiiconceptym0.th.jpg

It's major WIP at the minute - only really happy with the head, sword and overall shape. I've not thought of any story or magical power yet, just trying to get a feel for it, but it'll probably have something to do with his Onyx sword...

Replies

• Neoncypher
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Actually...scrap that concept I've got a totally different and more bad ass idea...I'll upload a pic when I get home cool.gif
  • Neoncypher
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Decided to change my idea -

My idea is that my guy's artefact is a stone neckpiece, which when worn grants the wearer control over earth, stone and other natural elements, allowing him to change his body into the elements at will - changing his fists/limbs/feet to stone or metal-ore etc etc - However years of wearing the neckpiece has corrupted his body, which is now devoid of any solid skeletal structure (unless 'summoned' by him) and he is now mostly sinewy muscle and stray rock/stone, with muscle clinging on to these pieces creating strange shapes etc....

dwiiiconceptmarkiicopyng6.th.jpg

He's got a big stony lump around the back of his shoulders, as the artefact expands and takes over more of his body- like a manifestation of the burden his bears for his powers....Also I was trying to show the neckpiece affecting his head - producing a stony ridge

dwiiiconceptheadmarkiicay1.th.jpg

Anyway - this is all just bashing out ideas atm...would be great of some of you guys could give me your opinions smile.gif
  • Emil Mujanovic
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Emil Mujanovic polycounter lvl 18
    I'm really digging your more recent stuff, dude. Expand on those some more because I think you're heading in the right direction here.
    Welcome to Polycount and good luck.

-caseyjones
  • Neoncypher
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    thanks man, appreciate it...got some updates comin soon - can anyone tell me how to get my pictures on here so they're full size rather than thumbnails...i dont know how lol