Home Contests & Challenges Archives

DWIII - 3d - EtotheRic - Stalker

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
EtotheRic polycounter lvl 18
Recent image...
mesh-09.jpg

Hey hey,
Here's the least lame thing from what I was sketching and a description of what I'm going for. I'll probably spend a week or so working out the concept. Should be fun!

Death's Assassin

Race: Undead and ethereal (wraith)

Class: Stalker

Bio: Death is not happy to be cheated of souls by the likes of a cleric. Consequently, Death has demanded penance of a fallen cleric. This penance is servitude as Death’s assassin, who is primarily tasked with the assassination of clerics to stop their meddling in Death’s affairs. Penance is served when Death feels he is redeemed and the sentence is carried to the next fallen cleric. Sometimes those aided by clerics become the assassin’s bounty. He remains busy regardless.

Artifact Weapon: Void Daggers – These soul harvesting blades allow transformation to gaseous form and portal the released souls to their proper place in Death’s realm.

Appearance: Death’s Assassin moves as a dark ethereal cloud, materializing to a frightening undead spectre, sometimes in the face of his prey, sometimes at their back, whichever is more fitting the circumstance. Some clerics drop dead simply at the sight of Death’s Assassin, who has garnered the reputation of a boogeyman, only existing in children’s nightmares.

concept-02.jpg

So right now I'm trying to work out the mist idea, making him look like an assassin with a clerical background and using the Polycount icon as facepaint. I have a lot to work out in all regards.

Replies